Shopping for a Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution? Here’s what to consider.
Securing connections to sensitive apps, in the datacenter or cloud, is no small feat.
With limited support for hybrid work, BYOD and multi-cloud, traditional solutions such as on-prem VPNs, just won’t cut it.
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions have emerged to address this gap, and to help you navigate the hype, we bring you the ZTNA Buyer's Guide, covering:
- Shifts that have shaken up private access
- Why traditional remote work security isn’t delivering
- What zero trust network access is
- Seven essential ZTNA capabilities
- How Check Point Harmony Connect can help