DevOps and Engineer Zero Trust Access to Multi-Cloud & Private Resources
The effort of managing access to IT and production environments grows exponentially with every new employee, server and datacenter added to your infrastructure.
Learn how a Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) approach can help you apply least-privilege access for DevOps, engineers and administrators with:
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) as-a-service
- Support for Web, RDP, SSH and SQL-based applications
- Intuitive policy at the app and in-app levels
- Automated server onboarding (AWS) and tag-based management
- Full audit trail with video session recordings
Download the guide to learn how.