SD-WAN Buyer's Guide: Best Practices to secure your SD-WAN
SD-WAN Buyers Guide
Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology is accelerating digital transformation for businesses, allowing them to move to agile cloud-based technology, such as Office 365 and other SaaS applications.
However with the increased agility, comes increased risk. Connecting branch office SD-WANs to local internet providers bypasses traditional datacenter-based security engines, exposing branch offices to cyber attacks.
To protect their SD-WAN infrastructures, organizations should evaluate security solutions for their ability to deliver:
- Enterprise grade security, including the prevention of advanced cyber attacks
- Consistent policy enforcement across users and services
- Scalability of security controls across sites
- Flexible delivery options, e.g. on-premises or from the cloud
- Separation of duties among IT users and teams
Download the guide to better inform your decisions on branch office security.