PREVENTING MOBILE ATTACKS
SandBlast Mobile prevents the industry’s widest range of attacks to mobile users, with the industry’s highest detection and blocking rate of known and unknown threats on iOS and Android, according to Miercom’s 2017 industry assessment for mobile threat defense.
“Check Point SandBlast Mobile is the best
zero-day malware protection possible for mobile devices.
There’s nothing else out there with multiple layers of protection.
Our IP is secure, and that’s peace of mind.”
— Steven Lentz,
Chief Security Officer,
Samsung Research America
UNDERSTANDING MOBILE THREATS
Multiple attack vectors - Hard to detectMobile devices offer attackers a wealth of information such as the owner’s contacts, appointment calendars, and business documents. Once attackers control a mobile device, they can eavesdrop on conversations, capture screenshots and more. In addition, mobile users are a rich source of login credentials attackers can use in advanced persistent threats.
Research and Resources
Take advantage of these resources to understand today’s aggressive mobile threats and technology for advanced mobile threat defense.
- How SandBlast Mobile Works Learn More »
- Webinar: IDC - How To Keep Mobile Threats At Bay Learn More »
- Customer Success: Samsung Research America Learn More »
- Android Malware: From HummingBad to Worse Learn More »
- Demystifying Mobile Attacks Learn More »
- More Than 1 Million Google Accounts Breached by Gooligan Learn More »