NSS Labs, Inc. released their results for the 2016 NSS Labs Breach Detection Systems (BDS) Test. In their independent assessment of the security effectiveness and value, NSS recognized Check Point with the “Recommended” rating for the second consecutive year.
Key Check Point results from the test include:
- Detected 100% of evasion attempts
- 100% catch-rate for malware delivered via email (SMTP)
- 100% catch-rate for social exploits and drive-by exploits
- Breach detection rate of 99.4%
- 100% in stability and reliability tests under normal load and while detecting malicious traffic
Hackers continue to target enterprises with new strains of malware that cannot be detected with traditional solutions. Advanced protection technologies like sandboxing can catch even new or well-hidden threats.