Check Point Lunch & Learn Roadshow 2019
16th of September in Geneva
We invite you to our Check Point Lunch & Learn Roadshow on the 16th of September 2019 in Geneva!
Join us on the 16th of September at the Check Point Lunch & Learn Roadshow in Geneva and learn from our experts how malware can hit & damage your system, how to analyse it and how you can protect your organisation for such attacks with the help of the solutions of Check Point.
- 10:30 am: Welcome & Coffee
- 11:00 am: Live malware analysis
- How does a malware act on a system?
- Unpack and disassemble of a malware and deep dive into the code of the malware
- What to consider in malware analysis
- Why is malware analysis important, why Check Point research team does it and how they can help you
- and much more
- 12:00 am: Lunch with open discussion
- approx. 2 pm: end of the event
Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center
34, route François-Peyrot
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex; Geneva
We are looking forward to an exciting event with you!
Your Check Point Team
|09.09. Lugano||10.09. Chur||11.09 St. Gallen||12.09. Zurich||17.09. Luzern||18.09. Bern|
For questions please contact:
Field Marketing Manager