Security and DevSecOp Strategies for Multi-Cloud Environments
The expansion and velocity of cloud native applications has transformed the requirements for cloud services and cloud native technologies. With modern cloud applications deployed across the organization, IT teams are losing control and visibility.
This change in dynamics drives the need for unification and automation so that security guidelines and compliance requirements are adhered consistently across multi-cloud environments.
ESG dives into the drivers and requirements for unifying cloud native security, such as:
- Consolidated visibility into your entire cloud footprint, with alerts prioritized by severity.
- Cloud security posture management that automates governance across assets.
- Runtime threat prevention that detects activity indicative of a compromise.
- Web Application and API protection against a range of known and zero-day threats.
- Incident response that contextualizes events for expedited incident response.
Read the report and learn strategies on how to unify cloud native security and compliance across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Get Key Requirements