Thank you for stopping by to see us
We hope you’ve gotten some innovative ideas about how Check Point can accelerate Azure adoption!
Although this was a virtual event, replicate the "trade show" vibe by entering our raffle. We have some very cool prizes up for grabs. It’s our way of saying thanks for visiting the Check Point virtual booth.
Enter the drawing for: a Fitbit Versa 3 (better than a branded stress ball you usually bring home from industry events); a Sous Vide system (to get in on the hottest cooking trend of 2020) and a high-end bread maker (so you can join the quarantine sourdough challenge).
Just provide your contact info on the right so we can reach you if you're one of the 3 winners from our random drawing. Good luck!
the Custom LoafTM by Breville
Fitbit Versa 3
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Check Point Ignite Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 9:00 a.m. PST on September 22, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on September 24, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry and has registered for Microsoft Ignite 2020 and visits the Check Point virtual booth at time of entry. Employees of Check Point Software Technologies, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (the “Administrator”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, consumers (“Entrants”) can log into https://pages.checkpoint.com/ignite-raffle.html to provide requested information to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry person/email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal phone/internet access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ phone/online service may apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility.
4) Random Drawing: On or about September 25, 2020, three (3) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email provided at the time of entry. Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Address/Eligibility Verification form within five (5) days of receipt of notification, or the Prize may be forfeited and alternate winner selected. Return of any Prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. In addition, if a potential winner is selected that entered and there is no contact information (e.g., address, email address, phone number), that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Limit one (1) Prize per person.5) Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): there will be three (3) prizes in total.
1 Prize: A new Xbox One S Roblox Bundle (1TB) with the ARV of $299.00.
1 Prize: A new Surface Headphones 2 with the ARV of $250.00.
1 Prize: A new Breville Bread Maker with the ARV of $299.95.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize (or portion of Prize) of equal or greater value, if Prize, or portion of Prize, becomes unavailable. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the Prize. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6) General Rules: EACH ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM THE PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF) OR ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF). RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of email address will be deemed to be the Entrant. The winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of email associated with the entry. Proof of entering does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by the Released Parties on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and award the Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mistranscribed winner documents or for any technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical or other errors in printing of the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or announcement of the Prizes. If there are any discrepancies between marketing materials and the Official Rules, the Official Rules will govern and control. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the Prizes awarded.
7) Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: All disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
9) Winners: For the names of the winners, available after September 25, 2020, send an email to: [email protected] with “Check Point Ignite Sweepstakes-Winner Inquiry” as the subject line. Requests must be received by September 30, 2020. Winners list will be sent after all Prizes have been awarded.
10) Sponsor/Administrator: This Sweepstakes is sponsored and administrated by Check Point Software Technologies, Inc., 959 Skyway Road, Suite 300, San Carlos, CA, 94070.