Demo Days Full Throttle
Hackers and cyber-criminals aren’t slowing down and in fact, are growing more sophisticated. You need to master the fundamental skills and understand the latest solutions that prevent attacks. We can help!
Sign up for Demo Days to receive hands-on learning and interaction with Check Point SandBlast Agent, CloudGuard SaaS, and SandBlast Mobile.
Demo Days Location and Date:
Full Throttle Indoor Karting
11725 Commons Drive
You will learn how to:
- Recognize threats targeting your organization
- Investigate these threats and take immediate action
- Prevent attacks with next-generation Threat Prevention solutions
Who Should Attend:
Technical persons who already (or plan to) support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Security solutions should attend this course including:
- Endpoint IT Security
- SOC & IR Team Analysts & Threat Hunters
- EDR/NextGen AV Admins
- Traditional Endpoint Security Admins
- SaaS Applicaiton Admin (O365, GSuite, Salesforce, DropBox, etc.)
9:00-9:30 AM Breakfast & Network
9:30-10:15 AM Security Beyond the Perimeter and Multi- Vector attach scenarios
10:15-10:30 AM Break
10:30-12:00 PM Sandblast Agent and CloudGuard SaaS Hands-on Lab
12:00-1:00 PM Lunch
1:00-1:45 PM Indoor Karting
1:00-1:45 PM Wrap up over drinks
This is a BYOD course. All attendees must bring their own laptop and power cord.
This exclusive event has limited seating. Please register ASAP to reserve your place.