Best Practices for Implementing Security in Azure
Watch the Webinar Replay!
To fully embrace the cloud, businesses need to understand where the balance of responsibilities lie between protecting the cloud infrastructure (which is the responsibility of the cloud provider) and protecting the data that resides in the cloud (which is the responsibility of the customer). This is what cloud providers refer to as the shared responsibility model.
Watch this webinar replay from Check Point and Microsoft for best practices on how to build a secure cloud deployment. You will also receive the webinar slides and Q&A.
- Azure cloud infrastructure capabilities for enterprise class architecture, building resiliency, scalability and security in your architecture using Azure technologies.
- Microsoft and Check Point recommendations for a secure migration of Microsoft products reaching End of Support in 2020.
- Check Point's cloud security blueprint, which helps customers design secure cloud architectures with CloudGuard cloud security solutions.
- Shay Shahak, Senior Azure App Dev Specialist at Microsoft
- Chris Beckett, Cloud Security Architect at Check Point