CheckMe Instant Security Check
Are You Vulnerable to New Types of Attacks?
CheckMe by Check Point is a proactive assessment that identifies security risks on your network, endpoint, cloud and mobile environments. Based on this assessment, CheckMe instantly provides you with a detailed report that shows if your environments are vulnerable to ransomware, zero day threats, malware infections, browser exploit, data leakage and more.
How does CheckMe work?
- Click on checkme.checkpoint.com
- Select which environments you would like to assess (Network, Endpoint, Cloud)
- CheckMe runs independently analyzing your environments
- Click on "Get full Report" to receive a summary report with results and remediation guidelines
* The Cloud assessment requires available infrastructure and its credentials. Also, a cost of an hour will apply.
* The Mobile assessment requires a downloading of application into your Android device.
What threats are checked?
CheckMe simulates scenarios that could be a starting point for the following attack vectors:
Ransomware is a malware that encrypts users' files and require ransom for their decryption.
Command & Control Communication let attackers take complete control over an infected computer.
Identity Theft attack captures personal information by fake websites that appears to be legitimate.
Zero day attacks use the surprise element to exploit holes in the software that are unknown to the vendor.
Malware Infection lets attackers take complete control over an infected computer.
Browser Exploit is an attack that takes advantage of a particular vulnerability in a computing system.
Anonymous surfing can open backdoors into an organization's network.
Data leakage unintentional or theft release of sensitive information outside the organization's network.
Cloud Segmentation scans for open ports of accessible machines within the same environment to indicate for access.