Shift-Left with Serverless Security Strategy for AWS Lambda
Organizations have been migrating their applications to AWS Lambda serverless architecture for operational cost savings, scalability, and high availability. Find out how non-profit, Best Friends Animal Society, went all-in with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Check Point to enhance application security and work toward the mission to save shelter animals.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how:
- AWS Lambda helps customers expedite the build of well-architected applications to accelerate business
- Non-profit Best Friends Animal Society used AWS database, serverless, machine learning, and analytics to run its operations
- Best Friends created greater awareness of the homeless pet population crisis across shelters nationwide through dynamic applications
- Check Point CloudGuard secures serverless applications on AWS Lambda to enable businesses to run fast
- Best Friends Animal Society centrally monitors and secures its cloud operation, including observability