Check Point's Anti-Ransomware technology keeps businesses one step ahead of attacks today, and defends them against new variants that may appear in the future. It enables businesses to operate without disruption and keeps them safe from cyber attacks.
“Since we deployed SandBlast Agent, we have not had a single ransomware incident in almost a year.”
-Joe Honnold, IT Manager of Network Services,
Starkey Hearing Technologies
Read Customer Story »
“SandBlast Agent found multiple threats within the first days we deployed it. Not only was Check Point more effective in identifying sophisticated attacks – it also eliminated them before they could cause damage.
- Michael Brine, Infrastructure Manager
Watch the video »
ARE YOU UNDER ATTACK?
Our 24/7 experts will instantly respond to help you contain the threat, minimize your losses and return to business as usual anytime you experience a security threat.TALK TO OUR EXPERTS
WANNACRY GLOBAL RANSOMWARE ATTACK
Ransomware cyber attacks like WannaCry are quickly becoming the preferred method of attack by cybercriminals.
with Check Point Anti-Ransomware
Sophisticated, Evasive, DisruptiveRansomware hits without discrimination or notice, penetrating through web, email or removable media devices. It can bypass even the most advanced protections. The impact can be devastating, crippling businesses for days after.
Research & Resources
Defend yourself with more information about ransomware using the resource links below.
- Check Point and Europol Collaborate to Help Companies Avoid Being Held to Ransom Learn More »
- 5 Tips to Fight Back Against Ransomware Learn More »
- CRYING IS FUTILE: SandBlast Forensic Analysis of WannaCry Learn More »
- BROKERS IN THE SHADOWS: Analyzing vulnerabilities and attacks spawned by the leaked NSA hacking tools Learn More »