Protecting against the most pervasive and evasive threats requires the most rapid and precise detection and protection technologies. Independent testing firm Miercom evaluated the Check Point 12200 Threat Prevention Appliance with SandBlast Cloud Service in a simulated, real-world environment to assess its capabilities for malware detection, malicious URL detection, and exploit handling. Miercom recognized Check Point with their “Certified Secure” certification, providing another example of continued leadership and excellence in threat prevention.
Download the Miercom Report to obtain additional details on Check Point’s performance. Key results highlights include:
- Scored 100% efficacy in malware detection
- Stopped the most polymorphic threats that modify attack method to evade security devices
- Detected 100% of clean malicious files, achieving a perfect score in the false positive test metric
- Prevented data leakage at a rate of 100% for randomized traffic of sensitive information
- Detected 99.5% of threats while under protocol fuzzing and mutation attacks
- Maintained excellent resource efficiency – 17.2% CPU and 13.4% memory usage